Saturday, November 7, 2009

Long Time Ago~

Long time ago, I get my first ever camera..(Not to talk about my handphone, which has 2Mp built-in camera)

Never thought about buying a camera in my life..
Until one day, my sis called me.


Hye.. What model do you want? Cheaper sony or more expensive Sony?



I totally no idea what she talking about..
Then she told me that my mum would like to buy me a camera for my incoming birthday..
From that day onward, I been survey for my first ever camera..
Been looking through Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic and Sony..

Finally the big day comes..
Went for PC fair and hunt for camera..
Finally, I found Nikon S600.
It's not high-end PnS but it should do the trick..

This is the first step toward my new hobby..

~Photography~

No comments:

Post a Comment