Sunday, November 29, 2009

Flowers : Part 1

Next test shots are taken from my girlfriend's house..
Saw some pretty flower around her house and decided to take some of it..
Actually, I took quite a lot of pictures of FLOWERS!
But only some are post-able into this blog..
Think about the quality of those picture that I never post up when you see the following pictures!

Not the best shots but Not the worst too.. IMHO la.. xD



Both the pictures kind of underexposed.. Still learning how to adjust.. Please bear with it.. =)


Little out of focus.. I think it's because I was using manual focus.. Just for Fun..


Can't get bokeh effect due to using only kitlens.. I hope i can bring out some details of the flower.. Still underexposed..


A new flower bud emerges from the water surface..


I like this picture because it looks so unreal! Like the water and the leaf structures.. =)


That's all for now.. Try filter some more better picture for the next post..
But I think those might be the best I have already..
Thanks for viewing.. =)

**No photoshop applied.. Don't know how to do any edit yet.. =.= **

5 comments:

  1. wow! the pic is nice eventhough there's not photoshop touched up~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers all I just seen in Kek Lok Si! haha...
    I think need to adjust some brightness...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot for your comment..
    Theeggyolks: I'm glad u like it.. Will do better! =)
    ~XiAnG~ : Yeah.. Still learning to control brightness, WB and stuff.. =)

    Do visit sometimes.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha nice man~ Erm try to play aroud with the white balance - temperature k. It's really helping sometimes =p Cheers~
    *did you use a tripod?*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan : hi.. thanks for the visit + comment..
    Due to i'm still new and i was at outdoor..
    I cant really check whether the exposure is ok o not until i view for computer..
    it'll try to balance out the exposure next time.
    anyway, no tripod was used.. just normal handheld.. =)

    ReplyDelete