Monday, December 7, 2009

Flowers : Part 2

Here comes the second part of flowers!
Lol.. I think that flower is easier to capture than human faces..
It's just too hard to capture human's face with right exposure and composition..
I'm saying RIGHT..
Mean I'm just aiming for normal pictures..
Not some picture that has the "WOW" effect..

Starting to realize that exposure is a very hard thing to control..
From the small LCD display on the D3000 is not enough to get the correct exposure..
You gotta open with computer to see the true picture..
Something I have to learn for a very long time indeed..

Just some of the view-able pictures..


Since my friend say can't really see a flower bud, I guess this clearly is a flower bud already.. =)



Don't know what it is called.. Maybe peacock tail flower?? No idea..
Don't have any special with it, just wanna add more picture inside.. xD



Still can't get nice exposure.. I wonder how many picture I gotta take.. =.=



This one, I guess the exposure still ok lorr...



Maybe the best exposed picture I have... Such a failure.. @.@



Cropped version

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, dropping by!
    Love the pictures, they are pretty :)

    ReplyDelete