Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thinking of a better gadget

When my PnS camera was reaching approximately 2k of shots..
I was started to think about buying a better camera..
What else could it be if it's not DSLR?

Been going through few options..

- Nikon D60 (initial dream machine before D3000)
- Canon 1000D
- Canon 450D

If i'm being greedy, I would have include D90 into the list!
However, due to budget constrain, I'm stuck with only those models..
I'm not a big fan of second hand stuff..
So I have to fork out the original price to buy one;
When second hand one can be obtained few hundreds cheaper..

This plan has been delay through few months..
Don't really expecting to buy a DSLR due to the size of it and the cost of it..
Soon, the urge to buy a DSLR soon fades away..

However, one day (it was during my final examination week)....
As always, during final examination time, I'm always checking on stuff I shouldn't..
And it was backed to DSLR..

From my latest research, Nikon has released a new entry level DSLR - Nikon D3000(D3k)
Just the one that suits me!

SO, THE HUNT IS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment