Thursday, November 26, 2009

Update: Nikon D3000!

Din't update about my status for so long..
Finally get my first DSLR!
Of course, as Nikon supporter,
My first DSLR also a product from Nikon..
It's the basic entry-level DLSR, Nikon D3000..

Officially launched within this year..
It's one of the best DSLR available in the market..
Don't compare with Mr. Kenrockwell..
He is a pure Nikon D40 supporter, I must say..

What is cool about my DSLR..
It comes with normal gadget like :
AF-S 18-55mm VR kitlens (works wonder!)
Nikon D3000 body
Battery
Charger
Nikon strap
Nikon 50th anniversary bag

Bought:
Pro-Tama UV filter
GSS screen protector (cost alot, but i like the quality)

Addition to my DSLR package:
Octopus CPL filter
Octopus +10 Macro filter
Bagman Bag..

For more information, do visit HERE or HERE

3 comments:

  1. so cool;) i only have a d60 but ah well! nikon rocks ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Yeah.. Nikon is great!
    I was looking for D60 at first..
    Until i realise Nikon got new model..
    So I ended up with the new model instead.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newbies will love this camera. It has basic features and is very user friendly. It is a 10.2 mp camera. The photo quality and speed is quite good. It is not very expensive and worth buying. People new to DSLRs will love this camera. For more details refer nikon d3000 review

    ReplyDelete