Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Days in Singapore!!! - Part 1

At first this blog suppose to be the chronicle of my Nikon D3000...
However, due to lack of time, I'm way behind the schedule.. =)
So, I think I should update the latest picture now..
Follow by the old one next time..
Cause now I should upload Christmas pictures! Haha..

Christmas Decor in Bugis




Ticket counter for AVATAR 3D!


Decor in Somerset..
Can't get the right position to take the reindeer and the sleigh.. =.=


That's all for now..
Cause this was on the first day I brought my camera..
Next post will be more picture coming.. xD

3 comments:

  1. Love Bugis. But yet to visit the latest shopping mall at Bugis. Forgot the name of that shopping mall alreayd. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm.. I guess should be Iluma? From what I heard, it's a new shopping mall somewhere just opposite Bugis.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!! love ur water fountain pics!! nice

    ReplyDelete